Capitignano Cooking class
- Tuscan chicken liver crostini -
- Fresh stuffed pasta -
Paola and Monia propose a 3 hours cooking class where you will learn how to prepare this famous Tuscan dinner. This 3 hours course will include:
• Presentation of the biological and 0-km ingredients
• Practical elaboration of the ingredients
• Cooking techniques presentation
• Plating of the dishes realized
• Tasting of the recipes Paola and Monia proposed
You will receive a bottle of Tuscan wine and a typical dessert. Other possible menus, always very classical with same duration and price are:
• Fresh Pasta (tagliatelle) and Cacciatora chicken
• Gnudi (ravioli without pasta) and Arista
• Tomatoes Pappa and white baked meatloaf
• Cream stuffed Schiacciata alla Fiorentina and Tiramisù.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menus are also possible, any intolerance must be communicated at the time of booking. Cooking classes can be arranged every Fridays and Sundays from 5:00 pm up to the end of June; for July and August, other days and times can be arranged on request.